10 Helpful Tips on Navigating the Weekend Before Christmas
It’s Friday and one week away from Christmas. You know what that means don’t you? It’s the final run to purchase last minute Christmas gifts this weekend.
1. Celebrate if you’ve got that shopping done early and watch the chaos ensue this weekend from your living room.
2. If you’ve got that one friend remaining don’t cheap out on the gift.
3. Remember to avoid the malls. Pay that the extra shipping cost; it’s worth the comfort of remaining indoors this weekend!
4. If you have to go out be patient with other people, they just want their gifts, too.
5. It might help to keep your patience and would make for unique gift-giving if you shop “slightly inebriated.”
6. If someone is willing to fight over an item, just walk away.
7. Don’t let the craziness consume you.
8. Remember when the gift shopping is done you still need holiday meal prep.
9. When it’s all over with relax.
10. Last but never least, the season is all about peace on earth and goodwill toward men.
Powered by SuperCoolNews
All That and Brains Too! 27 Stunning MLB WAGS Revealed
Being a Major League Baseball player is a demanding, but awesome job, and some players end up being...
The Game of Thrones Cast: On Screen vs. Real Life
As a fan of Game of Thrones you probably know most of the characters by heart – but...
Your Favorite Characters from Friends – Where Are They Now? #13 is Incredible!
If you are anything like me, you’ve watched each episode at least 5 times. Further still, maybe you...
Incredible Places to See in the USA Before You Die
Do you think that you need to go all over the world to see some of the most...
These People Vote?! 39 of The Dumbest Things Ever Said On Twitter
The internet is a wonderful place, where incredible knowledge and information is literally at our fingertips. A place...