Crazy State Laws: The Best from Each
These very bizarre state laws have been brought to you by Weirdfacts.com
1. Alabama: Boogers may not be flicked into the wind.
2. Alaska: Owners may not allow their pet flamingos to enter barber shops.
3. Arizona: It is unlawful to refuse a person a glass of water.
4. Arkansas: (Little Rock specific) Dogs are not allowed to bark after 6 pm.
5. California: (Los Angeles specific) Zoot suits are prohibited.
6. Colorado: (Aspen specific) Catapults may not be fired at buildings.
7. Connecticut: In order for a pickle to be considered a pickle, it must bounce.
8. Delaware: (Lewes specific) Getting married on a dare is grounds for an annulment.
9. Florida: (Sarasota specific) If you hit a person, you will be fined $78.
10. Georgia: No one may carry an ice cream cone in their back pocket if it’s Sunday.
11. Hawaii: All residents not owning a boat may be fined as a result.
12. Idaho: It is illegal for a man to give his sweetheart a box of candy weighing less than 50 lbs.
13. Illinois: The English language is not to be spoken.
14. Indiana: (Warsaw specific) No one may throw an old computer across the street at a neighbor.
15. Iowa: (Marshalltown specific) Horses are forbidden to eat fire hydrants.
16. Kansas: (Natoma specific) It is illegal to throw a knife at a person wearing a striped shirt.
17. Kentucky: Ducklings are allowed to be: dyed blue and offered for sale if more than 6 are available.
18. Louisiana: (New Orleans specific) Chasing fish in a city park, is against the law.
19. Maine: You may not step out of a plane in flight.
20. Maryland: (Baltimore specific) It is illegal to take a lion to the movies.
21. Massachusetts: (Marlboro specific) One may not detonate a nuclear device in the city.
22. Michigan: (Clawson specific) A law exists making it legal for a farmer to sleep with ag animals.
23. Minnesota: It is illegal to tease a skunk.
24. Mississippi: (Truro specific) A would-be husband must prove manliness by killing: 6 blackbirds or 3 crows prior to marriage.
25. Missouri: (Mole specific) Frightening a baby is against the law.
26. Montana: (Excelsior Springs) Worrying squirrels with not be tolerated.
27. Nebraska: It is illegal to go whale fishing.
28. Nevada: (Elko specific) Everyone walking the streets must wear a mask.
29. New Hampshire: You may not attempt to keep time to a music’s beat in a tavern, restaurant, or cafe.
30. New Jersey: (Sea Isle City specific) There will be no boiling of bones on property.
31. New Mexico: (Carlsbad specific) The Merriam Webster Collegiate Dictionary is banned.
32. New York: The penalty for jumping off a building is death.
33. North Carolina: It is against the law to sing off key.
34. North Dakota: It is illegal to lie down and fall asleep with your shoes on.
35. Ohio: It is illegal to get a fish drunk.
36. Oklahoma: It is illegal to have the hind legs of farm animals in your boots.
37. Oregon: Dishes must drip dry.
38. Pennsylvania: (Pittsburgh specific) No one is allowed to sleep on a refrigerator.
39. Rhode Island: No one may bite off another’s leg.
40. South Carolina: (Spartanburg specific) It is illegal to eat watermelon in the Magnolia Street Cemetery.
41. South Dakota: It is illegal to lie down and fall asleep in a cheese factory.
42. Tennessee: You can’t shoot any game from a moving automobile other than whales.
43. Texas: It is illegal to sell one’s eyes.
44. Utah: (Trout Creek specific) Pharmacists may not sell gunpowder to cure headaches.
45. Vermont: Women must obtain permission from husbands to wear false teeth.
46. Virginia: It is illegal to tickle women.
47. Washington: All lollipops are banned.
48. West Virginia: Whistling under water is prohibited.
49. Wisconsin: It is illegal to serve apple pie in pubic restaurants without cheese.
50. Wyoming: You may not take a photo of a rabbit without a permit from January to April.
Powered by SuperCoolNews
All That and Brains Too! 27 Stunning MLB WAGS Revealed
Being a Major League Baseball player is a demanding, but awesome job, and some players end up being...
The Game of Thrones Cast: On Screen vs. Real Life
As a fan of Game of Thrones you probably know most of the characters by heart – but...
Your Favorite Characters from Friends – Where Are They Now? #13 is Incredible!
If you are anything like me, you’ve watched each episode at least 5 times. Further still, maybe you...
Incredible Places to See in the USA Before You Die
Do you think that you need to go all over the world to see some of the most...
These People Vote?! 39 of The Dumbest Things Ever Said On Twitter
The internet is a wonderful place, where incredible knowledge and information is literally at our fingertips. A place...